WI Dentist Busted For Allegations of Fraud & Poor Treatment of Kids
In the latest installment of the "Some Jerk" series, we find a children's dentist that has lost his license after multiple allegations in Hudson, Wisconsin. Dr. Andy Mancini of La Petite Dentistry has been under investigation after complaints from customers and former employees allege some pretty scary stuff.
If going to the dentist wasn't traumatizing enough, this dentist really could have scarred these kids.
- There were complaints of Mancini telling parents that the kids needed more dental work done than necessary.
- Using laughing gas at double the recommended dosage and without the parent's permission.
- Threatening to harm a child patient with sharp tools if they didn't calm down.
- Sexually harassing a mother of a child.
- Taking more than required x rays that would be the maximum amount that the insurance would pay for the visit.
- Instructing staff to pin down a 9 year old patient while he extracted 4 teeth.
According to BringMeTheNews, Mancini is now facing criminal charges and also a civil suit for the falsified Medicare claims.