Easy Dinner Recipe: Mexican Chicken With Rice
Delicious! For those of you that don't know, I do the cooking in our house. The main reason is our work schedules allow me to be home earlier and cook so we have dinner at a decent time. I'm also a pretty good cook. The biggest problem isn't cooking dinner, it's what do you make for dinner! It's easy to fall in the same old rut. This recipe, will spice things up for you, and it's so simple.What I like about this recipe is it has 3 basic ingredients:
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Jar Of Salsa (I used Old Dutch Medium)
16 ounces of Monterey Jack Cheese
And the directions couldn't be simpler:
1. In a 9x13 pan, cover the chicken breasts with the salsa.
2. Cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 25 minutes longer.
3. Cover each chicken breast with Monterey jack cheese.
4. Bake for 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
5. Serve with white rice and tortilla chips.
I also made up some black beans to go with it. And of course had the Corona. And another Corona for dessert.
If you want more easy recipes, check out momswhothink.com. That's right, I used a website for moms. I'm not embarrassed, they've got great tips!