Dunkin’ Donuts To Cut 10 Popular Menu Items Soon
Coffee lovers, try not to cry! The Dunkin' Donuts menu is about to get a little bit smaller.
The coffee chain has announced big cuts. The changes will start in the Northeast before rolling out nationwide by March.
These are the items getting the axe:
- Turkey Cheddar Bacon Sandwich
- Ham & Cheddar Sandwich
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Big N’ Toasted Breakfast Sandwich
- Angus Steak & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Strawberry Banana and Tropical Mango Smoothies
- Peach, Caramel, and Mocha unsweetened flavor shots
- Some types of muffins, bagels and cream cheese
Dunkin' Donuts has been making many changes recently. Just a few days ago, they stated they would no longer be using artificial dyes in their food and drink. These changes will be rolled out by the end of the year.
Don't fret - there are still plenty of other delicious items for you!
Dunkin' Donuts has two locations in the Northland:
104 West Central Entrance in Duluth
3110 Tower Ave in Superior