DTA Now Offering Free Port Town Trolley Service
The Duluth Transit Authority's free summer Port Town Trolley service has begun and runs through Labor Day.
It's a fun and unique way to get around Duluth and visit popular destinations such as Bayfront, Canal Park, the Historical Arts and Theater District and downtown Duluth.
The Port Town Trolley now runs every 15 minutes from approximately Noon - 8:00 p.m., then every 30 minutes from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Other changes to the service this year include:
- Trolley bus now travels clockwise along the route
- Service is now provided along Lake Avenue in Canal Park
- Service is now provided to the Duluth Transportation Center (DTC)
- Trolley bus stop signs that illustrate the route map
Here are the 2018 Schedule Timepoints:
- Duluth Transportation Center (DTC)
- 3rd Avenue East & First Street
- Morse Street at Grandma’s
- William A. Irvin
- Vista Fleet
- Great Lakes Aquarium
If you have kids, riding the trolley on occasion can be a fun thing to do and make sure to have any people visiting from out of town to give it a try.
Follow the link below for the trolley schedule.