Last night we shared a report of an evacuation of Fryberger Arena in Duluth, with Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in several people at the venue.  To update the story, it does appear that those suspicions proved true.

Many people were evacuated and our partners at The Northland's NewsCenter are reporting that once inside the facility, firefighters found carbon monoxide levels as high as 285 parts per million.

Carbon monoxide is a deadly, odorless poisonous gas and symptoms for low to moderate poisoning are similar to the flu.

Hockey teams that had played earlier in the evening warned to watch for symptons and a player on a team that had played at the arena earlier in the night was also transported to the hospital by ambulance from his home.