Valentini’s Meatballs Now Offered At Target Field
The first time I went to target field I was impressed with all the food options. A lot of them reflect the Twins Territory cuisine, like walley fingers, and now the Northland's own Valentini's Meatballs! Pretty cool that the Twins include some our Northern Minnesota heritage!
- Straight from Minnesota’s Iron Range, Valentini’s Supper Club (with current locations in Chisholm and Duluth) is offering its famous meatballs. The Twins will serve Valentini’s Mega Meatball – a cheese-stuffed meatball served with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.
Also new for the 2012 season:
- A top-selling item at the State Fair, deep fried pickle chips from The Preferred Pickle will be served with ranch dressing on the side.
- The Twins have added a baked potato bar featuring four delicious varieties of jumbo potatoes. One variation will feature nacho cheese, salsa and sour cream. The second variety will be a cheddar and broccoli baked potato. There will also be a classic baked potato with bacon, sour cream and chives. The bar will also feature a jumbo yam topped with maple butter and crushed pecans.
- A staple of some west coast ballparks, garlic fries will make their debut at Target Field. These tasty skin-on fries, seasoned with a garlic and parmesan marinade, are sure to be a fan favorite.
- New from The Food Network brand are the Bacon Sloppy Joe and Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese. The Bacon Sloppy Joe includes ground beef and slab bacon chunks. It’s slow-cooked with tomatoes and served with rolls, shredded pepper jack cheese and fried onions. Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese is tossed with spicy buffalo chicken, topped with blue cheese breadcrumbs and baked until crispy.
- SuperMom’s Mini Donuts, found throughout SuperAmerica convenience stores, will be baked fresh. SuperMom’s Mini Donuts offers three varieties – powdered sugar, cinnamon, and cinnamon and sugar.