Twins Add To Target Field Food Lineup
Hopefully you are able to attend a Twins game at Target Field this year. While the team is off to a slow start, the food at Target Field in playoff ready! I love going to Target Field for many reasons, including the food. Last year on my first visit I decided not to wait 30 minutes for a steak sandwich(!), so I opted to try the stir fry. I did take a lot of crap from my friends about not getting a brat or hot dog, but hey I did that the next game. If you make it down this year, there will be even more food to try.
There will be more menu options for fans to sample during the 2011 season, as the Twins and Target Field concessionaire Delaware North Cos. Sportservice on Tuesday unveiled a lineup of new, locally influenced food and beverage offerings, including:
• Turkey sandwiches from the Minnesota State Fair and Nicollet Mall food truck purveyor Turkey To Go;
• Walk A Taco from St. Paul's El Burrito Mercado;
• Minneapple Pie from the Cottage Grill in Rogers;
• Two new Kramarczuk's bratwurst dishes created specially for Target Field by Sportservice partner Food Network
• Farm Girl Saison from Lift Bridge Brewery in Stillwater