Think Safety When Using Fireworks This 4th Of July [VIDEO]
Love the hot weather, barbecuing with friends and the smell of summer!!! Keeping things safe while you celebrate the holiday is a must!!! Here are some tips and a video from the The National Council on Fireworks Safety.
Since sparklers are a popular choice of fireworks, here’s safety tips for those:
• Always remain standing while using sparklers.
• Never hold a child in your arms while using sparklers.
• Never hold, or light, more than one sparkler at a time.
• Never throw sparklers.
• Sparkler wire and stick remain hot long after the flame has gone out. Be sure to drop
spent sparklers in a bucket of water.
• Teach children not to wave sparklers, or run, while holding sparklers.
Get more firework safety tips [here].
View fireworks safety tips [here].
Happy SAFE 4th of July!!! Enjoy your celebration!!!!