The Top Ten Farting Animals (Including Us)
Today Cathy once again brought up farts. She farts a lot. Most of them are little gerbil farts, but they come in on the list too. Wait, I think I’ve confused her with me. Anyway, we all fart. Let’s get over it.
I had a listener today email a funny fart article. I did a little more research and found some interesting stuff, like which animals fart the most? Ever wondered? Here’s the list:
1. Termites – These little insects not only chew away your house, but they release more methane than cows do. Holy Farts!
2. Camels – They do more than spit. They are obnoxious from the other end too.
3. Zebras- Good thing they don’t wear underwear, they may have stripes there too.
4. Sheep- Baaaaahhh…. phhhhbbblllllllllllbbbbbbpppppp.
5. Cows- What else are they gonna do. They eat, fart, and sleep.
6. Elephants- Don’t ever stand behind an elephant in line. Their butts are at our face level.
7. Labradors/Retrievers- Yeah dog farts are the worst. But also the funniest ones to laugh at.
8. Vegetarian Humans- Congratulations on not eating meat for 5 years, and your butt stinks.
9. Non Vegetarian Humans- Ok, well maybe stink just a tad more than me.
10. Gerbils. There’s a Richard Gere joke in there somewhere. Let’s not go there. Like the Gerbil did.