Super Easy Taste of Home Halloween Pretzel Treats to “Dress Up” Your Halloween Party
Looking for a whimsical decoration for your Halloween Party table? This idea from Taste of Home looks darling and is edible! Halloween Party Pretzels. I make pretzels covered with almond bark and sprinkles for Christmas, but never thought about using them for other holidays. Thanks, Taste of Home!
They are easy to make, easy to eat and tasty! They will dress up your Halloween Party buffet and don't take up a lot of space to display. Plus, they are an easy-to-munch on snack to add to your party's list of finger foods.
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- 1 cup orange candy coating disks
- Yellow, orange and brown jimmies (or sprinkles)
- In a microwave, melt baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel halfway into chocolate allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating disks; stir until smooth. Dip pretzel tips into coating allowing excess to drip off; sprinkle with jimmies. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 dozen.
See super easy! If you love Taste of Home recipes you have to consider getting your friends together and attending our Taste of Home Cooking School on October 30th. Hurry though, tickets are going fast!