PETA Attempts To Persuade Kids To Not Eat Turkey For Thanksgiving
If you wouldn’t eat your dog, why would you eat a turkey? Here’s my reasons PETA.
1. Dogs are cute. Turkey’s are probably one of the ugliest animals.
2. Dog meat is kinda tough. Ever try it?
3. They don’t sell dog gravy mix in the store. I wouldn’t even know where to begin.
4. I don’t know how to stuff a dog, but I got the turkey thing down pretty good.
5. Turkey is good for the economy.
6. If the dog keeps pissing on the carpet, we may skip the turkey after all.
7. Dogs actually are companions. Anyone who has friended a turkey has got some kind of issue. Like those cat hoarders. Same thing.
8. See #6. I’m over the peeing thing already. Dogs are too adorable. Turkey’s are dumb and loud.
9. If they had thanksgiving in China, they probably would eat dogs. Just saying.
10. If you’re a vegan, fine. Just don’t try to ruin our holiday. I’m gonna feed my dog turkey this year.