The Palace Theater opened in Superior Wisconsin back in 1917. It operated as a theater until 1982, when it was then used as a church. Not long later it became vacant. The city took possession of it, and it ultimately was demolished in 2006. This video tour was taken before it was demolished, and shows what the Palace Theater had become.