Most Annoying Things About Your PC
Seems these days companies are so busy shipping out the newest, latest and greatest technology, that they don't actually spend time to make sure it works right.
Lately, a few things I've noticed about computer's in the last few years has begun to get a little too annoying.
1. Windows Updates. Windows 7 needs to be updated as often as I need to pee.
2. Every update requires a restart. And if you don't right away, it will remind you every five minutes until you finally succumb to the harrasment.
3. Can't ever shut down. I have this happen on both my laptop at home, and my computer at work. You click shut down, and it's waiting for some background program to close. At work I usually just turn off the monitor and walk away. The next morning, I turn my monitor on, move the mouse, and then my computer finally shuts down as I sit to start working.
4. Adobe Flash/Reader Updates. Every few days I get that little window that pops up and says your player is out-of-date.
5. New Operating Systems. Before windows 7 even came out, they were talking about making windows 8. The bugs with Windows 7 haven't even been fixed yet! Not to mention, most programs are still trying to become compatible with Windows 7!
Care to add to the list?