Minnesota Twins Announce 2017 Theme Nights
While the Minnesota Twins look to improve upon a disastrous 2016 season, fans at Target Field will once again be treated to some fun theme nights this summer at Target Field.
According to the Twins, theme night items are available exclusively with the purchase of a special theme night ticket package. Theme night packages are limited and expected to sell out.
Personally, I’m looking forward to the Star Wars night and the Marvel Super Heroes Day. Here is the full list of 2017 theme nights, including what item you can get:
- WINE, WOMEN & BASEBALL – May 5th, July 7th & August 29th. Twins Crossbody Bag with Pregame Hospitality Event Hosted by WCCO-TV and BUZ’N at Loews Minneapolis Hotel.
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA NIGHT – May 5th. Maroon & Gold Twins Cap featuring U of M logo.
- MARVEL SUPER HEROES DAY – May 6th. Marvel Custom T-Shirt.
- SCRUBS NIGHT – May 16th. Twins Scrubs Top.
- FAITH DAY – May 28th. Postgame program presented by Praise FM
- UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS NIGHT – June 20th. Purple & Gray Twins Cap featuring University of St. Thomas logo.
- STAR WARS NIGHT – June 21st. Brian Dozier Stormtrooper Bobblehead
- UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA NIGHT – July 7th. Green & White Twins Cap featuring UND logo.
- CSB/SJU NIGHT – July 18th. White & Red Twins Cap featuring CSB/SJU logos.
- SPORTSMEN’S NIGHT – August 5th. Twins Reversible Beanie (Blaze Orange/Camo) benefitting Pheasants Forever.
- NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY NIGHT – August 15th. Yellow & Green Twins Cap featuring NDSU logo.
- CANCER AWARENESS NIGHT – August 30th. Twins Cancer Awareness Caps (10 varieties) benefitting Cancer Support Organizations. Presented by the HealthPartners Park Nicollet Cancer Program.
- MINNESOTA WILD NIGHT – September 12th. Co-branded Twins/Wild Baseball Cap.
- LOVE YOUR MELON NIGHT – September 14th. Twins Love Your Melon Beanie.
- ZUBAZPALOOZA – September 29th. Twins Zubaz.
Click the link below to purchase your tickets to the games of your choice before they sell out.