Minnesota Court Of Appeals Says the Wolf Hunt Will Go On as Originally Planned
The Minnesota Court Of Appeals rejected a bid to block wolf hunting in Minnesota. The wolf hunt will go on as scheduled, beginning November 3rd.
According to StarTribune.com, the Minnesota Court of Appeals Wednesday refused to block the hunt, saying that the two wildlife groups that filed suit to stop it failed to show that letting the season proceed would cause irreparable harm.
But the lawsuit will be heard by the court next year, said the Center for Biological Diversity, which filed the suit last month along with Howling For Wolves.
Obviously, the groups filing the suit are disappointed in the decision which will lead to 400 wolves being killed.