Meet Other Business Owners and Be a Community Liaison by Becoming a Hermantown Chamber Ambassador
I have the honor of saying that I was one of the first Hermantown Chamber Ambassadors. At the time, so many years ago, I worked for Thompson-Spirit Valley Disposal and I found that it was a fantastic way to meet other business owners plus, it was SO much fun. Ribbon cuttings, luncheons, golf outings, and many other networking opportunities await!
As an ambassador, you are very important to the Chamber’s success. Ambassadors assist new members by acting as primary liaisons, you’ll explain the benefits and services of their membership and serve as a conduit for members to engage in the organization. You may visit with businesses one-on-one about Chamber businesses, event networking, participation in Chamber committees and support of various programs and projects evolving around the business community.
Your benefits as an Ambassador are plentiful.
- Be Aware of all Chamber programs
- Meet business leaders for potential business and social contacts
- Obtain an insider’s perspective of area’s business community
- Have extended exposure to the area’s business community
- Your participation will create more opportunities to benefit your business- a real impact and return on investment
- To make a difference in the community in which we live, and, at the same time, enhance our own business exposure
- Participation, promotion,, and prominence!
- Have fun and grow your social network
For more information about how to become a new Hermantown Chamber Ambassador or other Chamber programs, contact Corrie or Mike at 729-6843 or email email@example.com