MEDIA AND DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE
We are growing! Townsquare Media – Duluth is looking for a Media and Digital Sales Executive who will concentrate on selling advertisement for MIX 108, B105, KOOL 101.7, 106.5 Sasquatch, Townsquare Interactive, Seize The Deal and our full arsenal of programmatic solutions.
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Interested applicants should contact:
Townsquare Media – Duluth
Attention: Derek J. Falter
14 E. Central Entrance
Duluth, MN 55811
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer
MULTI MEDIA ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Waterloo, IA
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our multi media advertising sales team, we are looking for an Outside Sales Representative who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Waterloo Broadcasting Outside Sales Representative is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Prepare advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manger to help guide you to success
- Investigate and resolve client issues
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to: WaterlooRadioJobs@WaterlooBroadcasting.com
WATERLOO BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Posted 1/23/16 – Open through 1/15/17
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Hype Machine, Just Jared, Brooklyn Vegan, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, XXL, XXL Magazine, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.