Assistant Business Manager
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 20-25 hours per week, flexible schedule available
Company: Townsquare Media Duluth
Townsquare Media, Duluth is looking for an Assistant Business Manager.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable including collections, processing credit applications, and posting payments.
- Accounts Payable coding, processing and day to day vendor relationship management
- Preparing trade agreements, tracking, and reconciliation of trade worksheet monthly.
- Payroll functions, maintaining employee personnel files, and preparing new hire and termination paperwork.
- Daily and weekly sales and Account Executive pacing reports.
- Assist RBM with month end close and other business office functions, as needed.
The best candidate for this excellent opportunity must have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to work under pressure to meet timely deadlines
- Extensive computer experience. Great Plains experience is preferred, but not required. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to act independently and in a team.
Please apply by sending your resume to Justin Jerve, Regional Business Manager.
Or Mail to:
14 E. Central Entrance
Duluth, MN 55811
Townsquare Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our sales team, Townsquare Media – Duluth is looking for a Multi-Media Specialist who will concentrate on selling advertisement for KBMX, KKCB, KLDJ and WEBC. The right candidate has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, develop relationships and sell radio and internet advertising.
Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Must have high school diploma or equivalent; college degree is beneficial.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare Media Multi-Media Specialist is the primary contact for new prospective clients. You will develop business relationships and prospect, market, sell and service advertising air time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, market, sell and service advertising air time, digital products and event sponsorship.
- Negotiate business based on industry ratings in order to maximize station revenue and share within parameters set by station management.
- Achieve revenue and share goals set by Sales Manager.
- Develop new advertisers by soliciting area businesses.
- Service clients to maintain positive working relationships.
- Prepare sales orders and production requests in timely manner.
- Resolve billing discrepancies and assist in collections of past due accounts.
- Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales orders, daily call sheets, itineraries, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis.
- Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads.
- Follow station/company practices/policies for processing, invoicing, calculation of sales.
- Adhere to minimum standards of performance as established by Sales Manager.
- Develop account list from various sources.
- Conceive and execute written proposals.
- Additional responsibilities as outlined by sales manager.
Interested applicants should contact:
Townsquare Media – Duluth
Attention: Ryan Miller
14 E. Central Entrance
Duluth, MN 55811
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer
Outside Sales Representative (Media Sales Professional)
Townsquare Interactive is a growing organization that provides businesses with online marketing solutions. As part of one of the nation’s largest media companies – Townsquare Media Group – we offer a comprehensive set of products to help local businesses reach more customers, generate leads, and grow their online presence across web, mobile, and beyond.
We are expected to double in size by next year!
Join a growing team in a flourishing industry!
We are seeking an experienced Outside Sales Representative to join our growing national network of business development team members. This is an excellent growth opportunity for an experienced professional to join a leading expert in online advertising.
Benefits you will enjoy in the Outside Sales role include:
- Highly Competitive Base Salary plus Uncapped Commission
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Car & Cell Phone Allowance
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- Promotion from Within
“Townsquare has a family atmosphere. Everyone is supportive and tries to increase the success of others.” – Interactive Team Member
In the Outside Sales role, you will call on small-to-medium sized businesses and demonstrate to potential customers the value of our online advertising products. We provide businesses with the tools they need to increase their SEO value, social media presence, and control their online reputation management. You will build relationships with Radio Reps in order to increase market leads.
Other responsibilities of the Outside Sales role include:
- Developing and managing a pipeline of potential opportunities
- Partnering with Radio Account Executives to close business
- Researching industry trends and competitive analysis
- Working with client services to ensure customer success and retention
- Achieving and exceeding monthly business development quotas
- Mastering negotiation and time management skills
For the Outside Sales Representative position, we are seeking an aggressive, confident, and competitive professional with a solid background in outside business development. You must be comfortable working independently and building strong business relationships.
Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing, or equivalent training and experience
- 2+ years of experience in Outside Business-to-Business Sales / Advertising
- Track record of success in Sales and Business Development
- Experience with SEO, websites, social media, daily deal, and/or advertising, preferred
At Townsquare Interactive, we combine innovative technology with our industry leading team of experts in search engine optimization (SEO), design, social media, web publishing, and reputation management to create a total web presence for small businesses online. We handle 100% optimization for mobile as well. As a part of Townsquare Media, one of the nation’s largest media companies, we own and operate 300+ radio stations in 65+ small-to-mid-sized markets with more than 50,000 clients nationwide.
See what our employees are saying:
“My favorite thing about working for Townsquare Interactive is knowing that I’m a part of a company that is trying to accomplish something big!”
“I love being creative in my daily job and feel like my ideas are valuable.”