Top 5 Things to Check out at Hermantown Summerfest
It’s offcially summer so it’s time once again for the annual Hermantown Summerfest. Getting a little bigger every year, it starts on Wednesday and runs through Sunday with events for the entire family.
Here are my top 5 picks to check out this week:
1. Hermantown Federal Credit Union Annual Backyard BBQ: From 11AM-1:30PM on Wednesday the 12th. Not only will there be good eats, Memorial Blood Center blood drive will be on-site. Plus Hermantown Square Businesses will be having their “Ice Cream Social” and a “Classic Car Show”. BBQ, ice cream, and classic cars all sound like a win to me.
2. Edgewood Vista County Fair: From 5PM-8PM on Thursday the 13th it’s a mini carnival! The kids love this every year featuring carnival food, mini-horse rides, tractors, live music and more. Don’t miss this with the kids in the Edgewood Vista parking lot.
3. “Mighty Ducks” Movie in the Park: From 9PM-10:30PM on Friday the 14th. Free popcorn comes with watching this on the big screen at Stebner Soccer Park. A movie the whole family can enjoy!
4. Shrine Building Street Dance: Also taking place on Friday night, the title pretty much sums it up. Live music, food, dancing, and beverages. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night!
5. “Band in the Sand”: From 8:30PM-12:30AM on Saturday night the 15th, this one is for the adults. Skyline’s volleyball courts get taken over by Tempted Fate as they rock the place.
Lots of other events and activities take place this week and you can read the full list HERE.