Heat Wave To Continue For Minnesota + Wisconsin This Weekend
Summer is here and this weekend will be the ultimate proof.
A heat wave is set to to continue for Minnesota and Wisconsin, along with the central and eastern part of the United States. The National Weather Service is calling this the worst heat wave of 2018 so far.
- Drink plenty of water
- Limit alcohol use as it can be dehydrating
- Limit time outdoors
- Set up a cool area where you can take a break from the heat
- Complete outdoor work / projects in the early morning or late at night when temperatures are coolest.
- Check on the elderly, kids and pets as much as possible
- Check tires to make sure they are properly inflated, as they can blowout during extreme heat