Clean Out Your Closets for the Northland’s 11th Annual Coats for Kids
The Fall leaves are starting to show their colors, a sure sign that the temperature is colder. It’s hard to believe and very sad that many of our children in the Northland do not own a warm jacket or winter coat to keep them warm. Benna Ford and B105 want to do something about that with the Northland’s 11th Annual Coats for Kids. Please find time to clean out your closets and donate the jackets and coats that you aren’t using (remember, adult coats fit our teens).
It’s early and you have some time, but the sooner you can clean out your closets, the better! The Northland’s Coats for Kids will run now through October 31.
We are looking for new or used coats for children of all ages, all sizes. Keep in mind that adult jackets fit our teens. Lake Superior Cleaners will make sure that all jackets donated are clean and the Salvation Army will be distributing the clean coats across the Northland. Benna Ford and B105 are proud to say that over 11,000 coats have been donated in previous years. Last year was a record year with 1500 coats donated. We hope to make this year even bigger!
For your convenience, there are several drop off sites:
- Benna Ford Roush of Superior on Tower Avenue
- B105, 14 East Central Entrance, Duluth
- All Wal-Mart Store Locations~Cloquet, Hermantown and Superior
- Haunted Shack at the Buffalo House
- All Lake Superior Cleaners Locations~31 West Central Entrance, 2nd Avenue West in Duluth and 1310 Ogden in Superior)
- Mobile Image, 1918 Tower Avenue, Superior
- Engwall’s Corn Maze, 4749 Hermantown Road
- Nevada Bob’s Golf, 2510 Maple Grove Road, Duluth
Thank you for your time, efforts and compassion!