Bubble Fun Activity and Time with a Bubble Artist is FREE at the Duluth Children’s Museum’s Bubble Festival
The Duluth Children's Museum has found a very unique way to say thank you to the community for their support five years ago. That's the year they started the Annual Bubble Festival. You and your family need to clear your calendar for Sunday, August 25 from 1 to 4 p.m, that's the date of the festival this year and you'll want to come early to get a free Bubble Festival T-shirt!
It will be held in the parking lot between the Museum and Clyde Iron Works Restaurant, just south of Michigan Street on 29th Avenue West. Everyone is invited, everyone!
Some of the highlights of the Bubble Festival include:
- A bubble so large children can stand inside of it
- A giant bubble wall and bubble-fun activity stations
- Free Bubble Festival t-shirts to the first 500 children
- Reusable shopping bags for guests who arrive after t-shirts are handed out
- Rock climbing wall for guests ages six and older in conjunction with the Boys and Girls Club
- Open ice skating and field sports in the Duluth Heritage Sports Center
- Free admission to Duluth Children’s Museum exhibits
And, new this year, bubble artist Keith Michael Johnson will combine science with art to create entrancing bubble sculptures. I didn't even know there was a bubble artist profession. See you there for all the bubbly fun!!!