Breakfast Club Live Blog January 22nd Day “Cat Day”
Well today is officially "Answer Your Cat's Questions Day." So Cathy will have some questions form my cat later I guess. (Sounds kinda stupid to me.) Either way, this is a picture of my cat, who is a constant source of irritation.
The makers of Candy Crush Saga have trademarked the word "Candy." Now Apple is requesting other developers with apps that use the word remove them from the App Store.
A new living doll chats with kids and answers their questions by searching the Internet. It's called "My Friend Cayla."
Coming soon... a store that only sells expired food. It will offer nutritious, inexpensive and perfectly edible food deemed expired because of it's date label.
Brain Teaser Question
Researchers say your marriage is 40% more likely to fall apart if you do this...
Answer: A long commute to work.
New Culinary Trends of 2014
- Jerky - expect to see more dried delicacy
- Grains: More exotic wheat varieties
- Fruit and Veggie Purees
- High-end ramn
- Perfuvian cuisine: Experts say it's "the new thai!"
Since it's "National Answer You Cat's Questions Day" (which makes no sense) here are rules your cat lives by from wellcat.com.
1) When supervising cooking, sit just behind the left heel of the cook. You cannot be seen and thereby stand a better chance of being stepped on and then picked up and comforted.
2) For book readers, get in close under the chin, between eyes and book, unless you can lie across the book itself.
3) For paperwork, lie on the work in the most appropriate manner so as to obscure as much of the work as possible or at least. Pretend to doze, but every so often reach out and slap the pencil or pen.
4) For people paying bills or working on income taxes or Christmas cards, keep in mind the aim: to hamper! First, sit on the paper being worked on. When dislodged, watch sadly from the side of the table. When activity proceeds nicely, roll around on the papers, scattering them to the best of your ability. After being removed for the second time, push pens, pencils, and erasers off the table, one at a time.
5) When a human is holding the newspaper in front of him/her, be sure to jump on the back of the paper. Humans love to jump in reaction to this special surprise.
6) When human is working at computer, jump up on desk, walk across keyboard, bat at mouse pointer on screen and then lay in human's lap across arms, hampering typing in progress.
Turns out that police are denying TMZ's reports that Justin Bieber's House was full of drugs. My bad, sorry.
Carrie Underwood has signed on to be a spokesperson for Almay products!