A Scrumptious Must Make Chicken Wing Recipe for Sunday’s Big Game from Taste of Home
I'm so excited about this Taste of Home recipe. One of my favorite party foods, besides meatballs, is chicken wings. All kinds, all flavors, all spices, all sauces! The easier to make em', the better! This recipe is a MUST MAKE!
I'm use to making teriyaki chicken wings, so I'm going to throw my family for a loop trying this new recipe! Can't wait to get the ingredients and start doing my wing thing!!!!
- •2 pounds chicken wings, wingettes may also be used
- •1/2 cup butter, melted
- •1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- •1 cup dry bread crumbs
- •1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- •2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- •1/2 teaspoon salt
- •1/4 teaspoon pepper
- •Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- •In a small shallow bowl, combine butter and garlic powder. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then into crumb mixture.
- •Place on greased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 20 appetizers.