8 Ways To Tick People Off at the Polling Place
Voting is important enough for me that I will actually stand in line- one of the worst things in the world. (I really hate standing in line, I know... I'm whining.) So why not have some fun with it, right? Here's a few things you can do to get people's blood pumping.
1. Wear a Kerry/Edwards pin.
2. Show up in your hummer with a "save the planet sticker."
3. Wear a shirt saying, "I am the 1/%."
4. While chatting with people in line, refer to the President as "Osama." Then argue when people correct you.
5. Keep saying, "Ah, you know... none of this really matters, so whatever..."
6. Eat an egg salad sandwich in line.
7. Stream Rush Limbaugh thru you're smartphone.
8. Take up two parking spots with your luxury car, so the %47 percent don't door ding you.