7 Strange Items For Sale On Duluth / Superior Craigslist
I’ve been on Craigslist quite a bit lately looking for boat motors, parts, etc. I thought I would poke around in some unfamiliar areas of Craigslist and see what other people are selling. After a little while, some strange stuff started sticking out. Take a look for yourself at the 7 strangest items I found on the Duluth Superior Craigslist.
7. Moose Antlers. Well it’s not exactly the strangest thing in the world considering it is from Two Harbors, but it’s not something you find everyday.
6. Tiger Wall Fan. My co host seemed to think this was totally normal. I don’t think it would match our drapes. In fact I don’t think it would match most people’s interior decor.
5. Cemetery Plots. Great deal! I know that this is something that you may want to buy, but I find it funny that it is showing up on our Craigslist. It is a heck of a bargain though!
4. Anyone want to tell me what is special about a Wizard Knife? Gandolf? Anyone? Frodo? I google wizard knifes and found some other styles too, but nothing as attainable as this one sold locally.
3. How Wheels (I think they meant hot wheels?) 10,000 dollars? This must be a serious collection!
2. House Plants, 5 for $20 (bad shape.) Looking for a good home. Maybe it’s just me, I don’t get house plants. This one doesn’t look the healthiest to me, but I guarantee you I would kill it in record time. And really, it’s just a plant. Feed it to a rabbit if you don’t have room.
1. Toilet Paper – 1000 sheets! I’m not sure if this stuff is homemade, or stolen. $.75 is actually a pretty good bargain price for toilet paper. How much is 1,000 sheets? Would that do the trick? Is it two ply? I would need a few questions answered before I commit to such a buy.