6 Things You Shouldn’t Say While Watching The Avengers
We saw the Avengers on Friday night, and it was absolutely amazing. It was a really good show, and I’m not even a huge comic book guy. In case you’ve lived under a rock, or on Asgard, The Avengers is the best of the Marvel Comics all on the screen at the same time. I can’t wait for a sequel. One thing I did learn is you’ll get dirty looks if you try to crack a joke about the comic book world. Here’s things you probably shouldn’t say.
1. When is Batman gonna show up? I said that as a joke, and a guy in a Captain America hoodie shot me a very angry look.
2. That Bruce Lee was amazing, how the heck did he think up all this stuff and be a martial arts expert? Oh Stan Lee… yeah. My bad!
3. Hancock could kick all of these guy’s butts.
4. Where’s the vampires? This movie would have been so much better with vampires… Or zombies.
5. Captain America? I thought we were gonna see Captain Planet? Bull.
6. When did Coach Carter get so bad ass? And what happened to his eye?
In all seriousness, this is a movie definitely worth seeing on the big screen! Check it out, because you don’t have to be a hardcore comic book fan to love it.