5 Places In Solon Springs That Sound Dirty But Aren’t – Our Town
Sometimes when we feature a town for “Our Town”, I am told to use my imagination. Sometimes it comes easy. This time, I had to use my imagination. I’ve been to Solon Springs many times and love going there. When I was a kid we stopped for ice cream all the time, but now with the new HWY 53 you can’t.
I thought first I would hi-lite the summer celebration, the train depot, the great fireworks, softball tournament, or some of the people. Nope, in the end, I was looking at some of the facts about Solon Springs and giggled. I don’t want anyone to think I’m making fun of Solon, after all, I’ve raced in the toilet races before. I’m tired, it’s Friday, and I have to post something.
Here it is, 5 places in Solon Springs that sound dirty, but aren’t.
5. Soft Pines Resort-They could have named this Hard Pines…..I’m just sayin’
4. Masterjohn Realty Inc-I mean no disrespect to these folks, but it does kind of sound like your mother might tell you that you will go blind.
3. Dairy Queen-I thought this sounded like a really good drag show!!
2. Buck-N-Bass Resort-(insert Beavis and Butthead laugh here) He said Buck……
1. Village Pump-Ok, you knew I was gonna go there with the number one. In order to not get an R rating on this post I will let you use your imagination on this one.
In all seriousness, Solon Springs is a great place to visit and vacation to. Depending on how this blog goes over, tell them Chris Allen told you to go there!!