2014 Twin Ports on Tap Directions and Parking
Twin Ports on Tap will draw thousands of beer lovers to the shores of Lake Superior at Barkers Island Festival Park, if you’re planning on joining us here is where you need to go.
There are limited on site parking spots available at Barkers Island Festival Park with additional parking available at the following locations:
- Mariner Mall, park by Food Service Marketplace. Shuttle will run 2:30pm-7:30pm.
- Parking lot adjacent to the the Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Society. It is first come, first serve parking.
From Minneapolis – South of the Twin Ports
- Take I-35 North
- Take exit 253A to merge onto US-2 E/Richard I. Bong Memorial Bridge toward Wisconsin
- Turn left onto US-2 E/Belknap St Continue to follow US-2 E
- Once you reach the final stop light before Lake Superior, you are at Barker’s Island and will see the event area.
- To parking at Mariner Mall - Once on Belknap, instead of continuing to Barker’s Island, turn right onto Hill Ave. continue about 1 mile and you’ll see the mall on your left.
From the Iron Range
- Take US 53 South.
- Turn right onto US 52 S/Trinity Rd and continue onto I-535 S/US 53 S.
- Take US 53 S/US-2 E exit.
- Turn left onto US-2 E/Belknap St. Continue onto Marina Dr.
- To parking at Mariner Mall – Once on Belknap, instead of continuing to Barker’s Island, turn right onto Hill Ave. continue about 1 mile and you’ll see the mall on your left.
From Southern or Eastern Wisconsin
- Take US 53 North or US-2 West.
- Turn right on Marina Dr.
- To parking at Mariner Mall – Take a left at 18th Ave. East/Mall Dr. continue onto North 28th St. about 1 mile and you’ll see the mall on your right.