2013 Dirty Chicks ATV Ride Registration
The DIRTIEST event of the year is back! It’s the 2nd annual Dirty Chicks ATV Ride! Join us for a day of ridin’ trails, talkin’ smart and getting’ dirty! We will ride the ATV trails of the General C.C. Andrews Forest and stop for food and fun along the way!
Check-in will begin at 11:00am at Doc’s Sports Bar and Grill. There is plenty of parking for trucks and trailers. The ride will begin at noon with stops at Bear’s Den, The Embassy, and Ray & Marge’s. We will then end back at Doc’s Sports Bar and Grill for prizes and an after-party. If you are coming from out of town, make a reservation at the AmericInn. All Dirty Chick riders will receive a 15% discount! (Bonus code for discount will be given once you have registered for the ride.)
We will also be collecting items for the WINDOW Victim Services program. Click here for a list of suggested donation items.
Things to keep in mind:
- ATV’s are not provided for riders without machines.
- Riders must be 18 years of age or older. A rider is defined as any person participating in the Dirty Chicks ATV Ride regardless if they are driving or riding on a machine.
- The registration fee is $30 per rider. This is not a per machine fee. If you have a machine that fits 2 people and you will be having 2 people on that machine the registration fee is $60.
- The registration fee is non-refundable. The ride will occur, regardless of weather. If you do not show up to the ride you will not receive your money back.
- If your machine breaks or gets stuck it is your responsibility to fix it, get it unstuck, or get it towed.
- Off-highway motorcycles and jeep are not permitted on the ride.
- On the day of the event, please arrive at Doc’s at 11:00am. We will check everyone in and beginning at noon, we will send riders out in groups of 30. Riding groups will be decided based on check-in. The first 30 people to check in will be the first group, the next 30 people to check in will be the second group, and so on. If you would like to ride with specific people, please check in at the same time.
- Coolers are not allowed on the ride.
- Each rider will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement on the day of the ride.
- All trail and road laws and regulations will apply to this ride. It is your responsibility to know and understand what these laws and regulations are. Townsquare Media is not responsible if you are ticketed for any citations.
- If you registered multiple people with your information, please pass this information on to others that you have registered.
To complete your registration:
- Click on the “Buy Now” button below, once on the PayPal website select how many riders you’ll be paying for in the”Quantity” box.
- Use PayPal to complete your payment using a Visa, Mastercard or PayPal account.
- After your payment is complete you’ll be forwarded to a form to collect the names, birthdates and t-shirt sizes of the paid riders.
- Your registration is complete.