10 Random Thoughts Today
I had many thoughts pop in my head today. Most of them are pretty random, and pointless, but you can see a little inside my head. It at times is a confusing place.
1. I realized today that on payday, I have 3 places I go after work. First, I go to Menards. Second, I go to the grocery store, and third I go to the liquor store. (I never said I was a saint.)
2. Then when I get home, I realize that I forgot something at Menards and the grocery store. Great. Happens everytime.
3. It’s nice when you have a wedding to go to, and you are part of the wedding party. That way you never have to worry about not having clean dress clothes to wear because you are already renting a tux.
4. Now if only I could find a pair of black socks. I swear they disappear on me.
5. I’ve lived in this neighborhood for 4 months now and I only know one neighbor. Does that mean I’m the creepy guy on the block?
6. They always say, “Measure twice, cut once” when it comes to carpentry. Today was a rough day, and I really should have measured three times and cut once. And then double check again.
7. At any given point in my life, there is always one thing I procrastinate on. Just one thing, not a lot of things. At this moment in time, I am procrastinating on buying a curtain for one window in our house. With the longer days, the sun shines right through the window and into my eyes when I’m watching TV. We’ve had a cardboard box covering the window for over a week. And yes, I went to Menards today and forgot.
8. Today and elderly lady called the radio station and complained about our show. She said she was never going to listen again because we were talking about arm pits. Seriously? After all the stupid things we’ve said, arm pits are the most offensive? Perplexed. It’s an arm pit! Maybe she has had some horrible experiences with them. I guess they could scare some people.
9. Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes. So if that’s the case, I hope my life is the cheap toilet paper you see at gas stations. Thin, weak, but lasts forever.
10. I went through half of the day before I realized my underwear was inside out. (I get dressed in the dark so I don’t wake up my fiance.)